Thingsboard installation contains single tenant account that is used in sample applications and contains a lot of pre-provisioned entities for demonstration purposes.
Default system administrator account:
- login - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- password - sysadmin.
Default tenant administrator account:
- login - email@example.com.
- password - tenant.
Demo tenant customers:
- Customer A users - firstname.lastname@example.org or customerA@thingsboard.org.
- Customer B users - customerB@thingsboard.org.
- Customer C users - customerC@thingsboard.org.
- all users have “customer” password.
- Temperature & Humidity Demo Dashboard - created for temperature and humidity upload sample applications.
- Raspberry PI GPIO Demo Dashboard - created for Raspberry Pi GPIO control sample application.
- Demo Alarm Rule - creates alarm when uploaded temperature is greater then or equal to 100.
- Demo Time RPC Rule - allows device to send getTime RPC requests to fetch current server time.
- Demo Messaging RPC Rule - allows device to send getDevices and sendMsg RPC requests to enable messaging between devices.